The materials located on the System, including the information and software programmes (the "Contents") are protected by copyright, trademark and other forms of proprietary rights. All rights, title and interest in the Contents are owned by, licensed to or controlled by OUB Centre Limited.
We reserve the right to change, modify, substitute, suspend, withdraw or remove without notice the Contents, any information, service and/or feature of the System from time to time.
License to You and Restrictions on Use of Materials
Subject to your compliance with these Terms, OUB Centre Limited grants you a limited, non-exclusive, non-transferable license to access and view the Contents solely for your personal and non-commercial purposes only. Except as otherwise provided, the Contents on the System shall not be used, copied, adapted, modified, licensed, sold, transferred, publicly displayed, streamed, broadcast, downloaded, reproduced, republished, uploaded, posted, transmitted or otherwise distributed or exploited in any way, without the prior written permission of OUB Centre Limited.
Disclaimer of Warranties and Liability
The Contents of the System are provided on an “as is” basis without warranties of any kind. To the fullest extent permitted by law, OUB Centre Limited expressly disclaims all warranties whether express, implied or arising by statute or otherwise in law, or from a course of dealing or usage of trade, including but not limited to any warranties:
- of satisfactory quality, fitness for any purpose, non-infringement of intellectual property;
- that the System will be continuously available or uninterrupted in operation;
- as to the accuracy, completeness or reliability of any information contained or referenced to in the System;
- as to the security, authenticity, integrity or confidentiality of any transactions or communications made through the System;
- that the System, its Contents, its servers or any electronic communications sent by us are free of any viruses, trackers, bugs worms, Trojan horses or other codes designed to permit unauthorised access, to disable, modify, erase, damage, steal or usurp data or otherwise harm any data or computer system;
- that the use of the System will not harm any data or computing system; and/or
- that any identified defect or error will be corrected.
You are solely responsible for all of your communications and interactions with other persons, such as other users or merchants represented on the System or through our services, with whom you communicate or interact as a result of your use of the System or our services. OUB Centre Limited makes no representations or warranties as to the conduct of such other persons, and you agree to take reasonable precautions in all communications and interactions with such other persons.
Limitation of Liability
To the maximum extent permitted by law, OUB Centre Limited, and its parents, subsidiaries, related corporation and affiliates, officers, directors, shareholders, employees and agents, shall therefore not be liable for any damage or loss of any kind howsoever and whatsoever caused as a result (direct or indirect) of the use of the System, including but not limited to any damage or loss suffered as a result of reliance on the Contents contained in or available from the System.
Indemnity and Release
You agree to indemnify and keep OUB Centre Limited, and its parents, subsidiaries, related corporation and affiliates, officers, directors, shareholders, employees and agents indemnified against any and all damages, loss, injury, costs and expenses which may be suffered or incurred by us or asserted against us by any person in respect of any matter or event arising out of or in connection with your breach of any provision in these Terms, your use and access of the System and/or online services, and/or your violation of the rights of any third party.
Links from the System to other websites
The System contains hyperlinks to third-party websites which are not controlled or maintained by OUB Centre Limited. As such, OUB Centre Limited does not endorse and is not responsible for the contents of third-party websites and shall not be liable for any damages or loss arising from your access of those websites. Use of the hyperlinks and access of third-party websites is entirely at your own risk.
Links to the System from third party websites
All parties must seek permission from OUB Centre Limited prior to hyperlinking to or framing of the System or any part thereof, or any of the Contents, or engaging in similar activities. OUB Centre Limited reserves the right to impose conditions when permitting any hyperlinking to or framing of the System or any part thereof, or any of the Contents.
OUB Centre Limited reserves the right to disable any unauthorised links or frames and disclaims any responsibility for the content available on any other website reached by links to or from the System or any of the Contents.
Submission of Feedback and Information
Any feedback and information submitted to OUB Centre Limited through the System (whether by e-mail or otherwise) shall, at OUB Centre Limited's sole and unfettered discretion be deemed to be non-confidential, and shall become the property of OUB Centre Limited, who shall be entitled to use such feedback and information worldwide, irrevocably, and in perpetuity, on an unrestricted basis for any purpose, including without limitation, reproduction, disclosure to third parties, transmission, publication, broadcast, and in relation to the development, marketing and promotion of any facilities, products or services, at no cost to the person submitting the feedback or information.. OUB Centre Limited shall not be subject to any obligation of confidentiality in relation to, and gives no assurances that any ideas, concepts, know-how, processes or techniques contained in any feedback or information submitted to OUB Centre limited will be treated as confidential or proprietary.
By using the System, you agree not to:
- Post, upload, publish, submit, provide access to or transmit any Content that:
- infringes, misappropriates or violates a third party’s patent, copyright, trademark, trade secret, moral rights or other intellectual property rights, or rights of publicity or privacy;
- violates, or encourages any conduct that would violate, any applicable law or regulation or would give rise to civil liability;
- is fraudulent, false, misleading or deceptive;
- is defamatory, obscene, pornographic, vulgar or offensive;
- promotes discrimination, bigotry, racism, hatred, harassment or harm against any individual or group;
- is violent or threatening or promotes violence or actions that are threatening to any other person; or
- promotes illegal or harmful activities or substances.
- Use, display, mirror or frame the System or any individual element within the System, the OUB Centre Limited name, any OUB Centre Limited trademark, logo or other proprietary information, or the layout and design of any System page or form contained on a System page, without our express written consent;
- Access, tamper with, or use non-public areas of the System, OUB Centre Limited computer systems, or the technical delivery systems of our providers;
- Attempt to probe, scan, or test the vulnerability of the System, any OUB Centre Limited system or network, or breach any security or authentication measures;
- Avoid, bypass, remove, deactivate, impair, descramble or otherwise circumvent any technological measure implemented by OUB Centre Limited or any of our providers or any other third party (including another user) to protect the System or Content;
- Attempt to access or search the System, Content or download Content from the System through the use of any engine, software, tool, agent, device or mechanism (including spiders, robots, crawlers, data mining tools or the like) other than the software and/or search agents provided by OUB Centre Limited or other generally available third party web browsers;
- Send any unsolicited or unauthorized advertising, promotional materials, email, junk mail, spam, chain letters or other form of solicitation;
- Use any meta tags, hidden text or metadata utilizing an OUB Centre Limited trademark, logo URL or product name without OUB Centre Limited’s express written consent;
- Use the System or Content for any commercial purpose or the benefit of any third party or in any manner not permitted by these Terms;
- Forge any TCP/IP packet header or any part of the header information in any email or newsgroup posting, or in any way use the System or Content to send altered, deceptive or false source-identifying information;
- Attempt to decipher, decompile, disassemble or reverse engineer any of the software used to provide the System or Content;
- Interfere with, or attempt to interfere with, the access of any user, host or network, including, without limitation, sending a virus, overloading, flooding, spamming, or mail-bombing the System, our services, or Content;
- Collect or store any personal data from the System or from other users of the System without their express permission;
- Impersonate or misrepresent your affiliation with any person or entity;
- Violate any applicable law or regulation; or
- Encourage or enable any other individual to do any of the foregoing.
OUB Centre Limited reserves the right to investigate and prosecute any violations of the above to the fullest extent of the law. At any time, OUB Centre Limited may involve and cooperate with enforcement authorities in prosecuting users who violate these Terms. OUB Centre Limited has no obligation to monitor your access to or use of the System, our services or Content, or to review or edit any Content. However, OUB Centre Limited has the right to review, edit or remove any Content for the purpose of operating the System and providing our services, to ensure your compliance with these Terms, or to comply with the law or the order or requirement of a court, administrative agency or other governmental body. OUB Centre Limited reserves the right to remove or disable your access to the System and/or any Content, at its sole and unfettered discretion, should OUB Centre Limited deem that a violation of these Terms has occurred or harm has or will be done to the System or our services.
Termination of services
OUB Centre Limited reserves the right to revoke your access to and use of the System, our services and Content at any time for breach of these Terms or with or without cause. OUB Centre Limited may stop offering and/or supporting the System, our services and/or Content at any time.
These Terms shall be governed and construed in accordance with laws of the Republic of Singapore. You submit to the exclusive jurisdiction of the Singapore courts in relation to all disputes and any claims relating to your use of the System.
These Terms set out the entire agreement between you and OUB Centre Limited on your use of the System and the online services provided on the System. These Terms supersede any prior agreement.
No third party shall have any right to enforce any of these Terms under the Contracts (Rights of Third Parties) Act (Cap. 53B) or any other theory of law. The headings used in these Terms are included for convenience only and will not limit or otherwise affect the provisions herein.
If any provision in these Terms is invalid or unenforceable under applicable law, that provision shall be enforced to the maximum extent possible, and the remaining provisions will continue in full force and effect.
Any failure by us to insist upon strict compliance with any term of these Terms shall not be construed as a waiver with regard to any subsequent failure to comply with such term.